Size : 15 ml
GINSENG : Complementary products
- Shake bottle before use. Press the base of the bottle to release 4 drops of product.
- Apply directly onto cleansed, dry skin before any cream, all over the face, avoiding the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- Wash hands after application.
- The texture of this Pure Active penetrates the skin quickly. Then apply a Pure Skincare product according to your skin type.
- Preferably in the morning.
- Ideal as a one-month course of treatment.
Efficacy of Ginseng Pure Active after 14 days of use*:
- Clearer, less blotchy complexion: 75%
- Smoother skin: 75%
- More glowing skin: 70%
- Enhanced skin tone: 70%
- Revitalized skin: 65%
* Use test conducted on 20 female volunteers of 30 to 65 years of age suffering from tired/devitalized skin, under normal conditions of use, twice daily for 2 weeks. Percentages of satisfaction in self-assessment questionnaire.
Ingrédients : AQUA/WATER/EAU*, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, PROPANEDIOL, ALCOHOL, SILICA, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT**, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, SODIUM LACTATE, MANNITOL, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID.
** PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT: Whole Ginseng root extract. Its Ginsenoside (active molecules) content is guaranteed.
Ingredient in formula: 2%.
Concentration of Ginseng Pure Active: 1400 mg / 100 ml.
This Pure Active is associated with our IN-SKIN® patented diffusion system. This cutting-edge technology carries the active substance exactly where the skin needs it.
Ginseng is a medicinal herb that originated in North-East Asia, highly valued in traditional Chinese medicine for its many therapeutic benefits. Ginseng is now used in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics for its beneficial properties: tonic, stimulant, energizing, protective, and revitalizing.
All Ginseng's properties are due to its roots, which are very rich in the active molecules, Ginsenosides.
- This Pure Active is a Ginseng root extract grown in Manchuria, in North-East China.
- After harvesting, the active compounds are extracted from the Ginseng roots by means of a very gentle process, so as to retain their potency. The extract, initially in liquid form, is concentrated by evaporation to obtain a powder. This 100% natural extract has been selected by ETAT PUR.
- All our products are developed and manufactured in Aix-en-Provence, France, in the Research Centre and Production plant for Bioderma, Institut Esthederm and ETAT PUR products (Naos Group / Laboratoires DIPTA).
- Needless to say, our products and the ingredients that they contain are not tested on animals, in compliance with the applicable European cosmetics regulations.
Opinion of the dermatologist
Fatigue, a busy lifestyle, lack of sleep, convalescence or simply ageing may cause the skin to its lose its glow and vibrancy. Ginseng, known for millennia in traditional Chinese medicine as a remedy for a wide range of conditions, more recently demonstrated its positive effects on skin appearance. When applied topically, Ginseng stimulates cell metabolism and progressively has an effect on the skin and complexion. It should not be confused with self-tanning products which immediately produce a bronzed effect on the skin.